Subject: Ed: Letter from the Director-General of CERN Fabiola Gianotti to Prime Minister Mr Kristen Michal
From: "Kairi Otto - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2025 16:09:08 +0300

Tere

Palun pange Deltasse mulle täitmiseks ja Sigrid Rajalole ning Sandra
Säravale teadmiseks.
Samuti saata HTM.

Tervitades,
Kairi
  _____

Saatja: DG Office <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: reede, 30. mai 2025 13:07
Adressaat: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Koopia: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>; Kairi Otto - MKM <[email-masked]>
Teema: Letter from the Director-General of CERN Fabiola Gianotti to Prime
Minister Mr Kristen Michal

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir, dear Madam,

Please find attached a letter with two explanatory notes from Dr Fabiola
Gianotti to His Excellency, Mr Kristen Michal, Prime Minister of the
Republic of Estonia.

Please could you also send a copy of the letter and explanatory notes to
Her Excellency, Ms Kristina Kallas, Minister of Education and Research of
Estonia.

The original letter and the notes will be sent via diplomatic channel in
the coming days.

Kind regards,

Jodie

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jodie RIDEWOOD

Assistant to Dr Fabiola Gianotti, Director-General

Office of the Director-General

CERN

CH-1211 Geneva 23

Tel: +41 22 767 51 60

Mob: +41 75 411 02 34

email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]